Backflow Preventer Testing and Repair
We are experienced, certified Backflow specialist.
Sprinkler Backflow is reverse flow from the normal direction into your piping system. It occurs due to a differential pressure existing between two points within a continuous fluid system; a fluid of high pressures flowing to a fluid of lower pressure. Backflow may occur due to either "back siphonage" or back pressure. We can test your system. Back flow testing
Why do you need your Backflow tested?
- Backflow Prevention Assemblies and Devices break or wear out.
- Round Rock send a notice to homeowners with sprinkler backflow device every 7 years.
- When an assembly is not working correctly it can become a health hazard
Helpful advice from the City of Georgetown
- A lawn sprinkler permit is required before you install any lawn irrigation system which you permanently connect to the City's water supply.
- A lawn sprinkler permit is not required when making repairs to the piping of an existing lawn irrigation system unless the back-flow prevention device is being replaced.